Insurance Claim

Insurance Claim Flow Partial Loss

Documents required for claims of Partial Damage Loss are:

  • Copy of Driver's ID Card
  • Copy of Driver License of the Driver
  • Copy of STNK
  • Copy of Insurance Policy
  • Insurance Claim Form

Insurance Claim Flow Total Loss

Documents required for a Total Loss claim are:

  • Copy of ID Card
  • Insurance Claim Form
  • Loss report from local police
  • STNK revocation Letter
  • Letter of Kadit Serse Police

Extended Service

Find out more complete information about our services

Credit Requirement

Individual/ Individual Business & Company (PP/ PT/CV)

Tax & STNK Extention

Tax & STNK Extention

BPKB Pick Up

BPKB Pickup and BPKB Pickup Flow

You Have More Questions?

Go and check our frequently asked questions or leave your contact in our Contact Us section, and we will get back to you as soon as possible

PT Hino Finance Indonesia licensed and supervised by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan